Battle Smiths are warriors trained in the noble art of smithing, and melee combat. They can wield up to iron tier gear.
The Battle Smith class, is a combat and smithing class. He can do everything a smith can, while being able to hold iron weapons and armour.
The best income for a Battle Smith, is selling his tools, armors, and other craftables, as well as selling loot from mobs, or simply killing the mobs.
Tips for playing Battle Smith:
1. Get your Combat Skills high. This will offset your need for higher tier gear.
2. Don't engage PVP Classes alone. Although you can be useful for PVP you aren't the king of it.
3. The nice thing about being a Battle Smith, is you can repair your own items quickly, making mob killing easier, over long periods.
Tips for playing against one:
1. If you are a PvP class with higher equipment than the Battle Smith, just charge.
2. If the enemy Battle Smith is a good fighter with high combat skills and/or experience in PvP, just ignore him/her.
1. Repair, Repair, Repair. The higher your repair, the less resources you'll use, and at high enough levels you have a better chance to save enchantments. So getting that repair up is essential.
2. Just because you cant wield Diamond Tier, doesn't mean your friends cant. Dont bring only cobble to repair your iron, but some iron too, to repair your friends Diamond stuff.
3)Although hard to pull of, a Thief/Battle Smith Duo, can go farther, on fewer lock picks. Meaning more room for more items, and potentially more access to places.
4) Sell high, Buy Low. Dont be afraid to use that chest shop feature. It can rake in alot of dough.