A Blacksmiths main concern is upkeeping his shops. You can create a chest shop by creating a sign above a chest. The sign should be as such:
[Item Name or ID] Buy x for xG Sell x for xG
The last line of the sign will automatically fill itself with your username.
The second line of the shop determines how much people will buy from your shop from. This should always be the higher number.
The third line of the shop determines how muc people will sell to you. While it is possible to merely use "Sell 0", this isn't suggested, since as long as people are buying from you to put the money in your shop in the first place, you will only be making money if people are selling cheaply to your shop.
Gold Nuggets kept in your shop will allow players to sell to your shop. Nuggets will automatically appear in the chest after a sale. Watch out for thieves!
Using a mcmmo anvil, an iron block, you can repair weapons, armour and tools with appropriate items.
- Leather can be repaired with Leather
- Wood is repaired with planks
- Chainmail currently is unrepairable
- Stone and Iron is repaired with Cobblestone
- Diamond is repaired with Iron Ingots
As you level your repair skill, you will become more proficient with the anvil. You will be able to repair more per material and will eventually become better at keeping enchantments when items are repaired. With the regular anvil, you can save enchantments almost garunteed, as long as you have the correct amount of levels to combine a blank tool/armor piece with the tool/armor of the enchantment you want to keep.
- Note: 100% Enchantment saving is not garunteed at the Cap Level.
- Rank 1 (100): 20% Success Rate
- Rank 2 (300): 40% Success Rate
- Rank 3 (600): 60% Success Rate
- Rank 4 (900): 80% Success Rate
- Can create all weapons
- Can create all armour
- Can create all tools
- Access to anvils
- Can use a Furnace