A Holy Warrior of the Gods. A Paladin can crusade against his foes with his mighty powers and can heal his wounds and the wounds of others with magic.
The Paladin is a Warrior and Cleric in one. They work perfect when chasing down enemies, since they are alot faster when they can "haste" their way through everything and heal both their, and their allies wounds.
As a Paladin, the greatest income is to be a guard in a town and/or hunting monsters in the moonlight, and heal people. Bounty hunter could also be a choice, but keep in mind that another Paladin easily can take you down if he/she have the right gear.
Tips for playing Paladin:
1. When in fight, always be in "Haste" mode, since you will be faster.
2. Watch out for Battle Mages, they can be lethal with their leaping over your head, and strike you in your back.
3. If on low health, run in haste mode, resulting that the enemy will slow more and more behind you.
Tips for playing against one:
1. Attack spells (Arcane Blast, Drainlife) are good to use against Paladins while they are in haste mode, it will slow them down and give you a chance to take them out.
2. Dont enrage these Paladins, for like Warrior, Battle Mage and Vanguard, you are a peice of cake.